Sunday 8 February 2015

The Other Quran ; Book of Iblis ; instruction in the ways of Bidah

666 page views and behold! a strange document has appeared, of dire conjurations.
What wonder is this? Great as an earth quake, strong as an army, foreboding as a tsunami.

Much could not have been written my humans of flesh!
Surely it is a book of Ulak, as we call her.

Such are the dark secrets of the Hodotor to have discovered such as this.

It tells of the tricks of Jinn and their great magics of the mind.

Of relevance other than the rituals of sex are:
"The scholars sat on their Korans and asked " give us guidence, another book. Has any one a Veda?"
And behold it appeared unto them and said
"I have what you seek."
They were aghast. For surely their lord had appeared unto them?
 "We have not strayed from the Path to the left like those of ill repute and wanton ways. Is this not so?"
"To the left of the Path you have not strayed."
"Then all is good."

"Again there were those who walked the road though the desert and they saw the wrong dooers off to the left and looked upon them. They stood back and each time they did, the sinful ones got further and further away and became a shimmer in the haze. Surly we are very pius to our lord that the sinners of Bidah to the left of the path are soo much father away.
Then in an instant it was dark; so they built a fire. And appeared unto them one who would instruct them.
"Do I not give light?"
"There is light..."
"Then it is settled!"

It followed them back to their masjid.
"A wonder has been grated to us, but what it is we do not know? Who are you?"
"Am I a creature of flesh? I was there in the heavenly host, greatest yet; I was in Eden, long are the years they are heavy, o creatures of flesh. I know your ways. I was in Uz, the place where Job was, and too I spoke to Isa who is called the Christ.
Indeed it is written, I appeared and instructed the Prophet, for so I did."
"It is so written. But I might have expected more light and less heat?" said the old man.
"It is our lord then!"
"As I am your lord you may worship me, for is there another god among you?"
"There is no other god!" they protested.
"Then it is settled. I will take my place in your quiblah, by your leave?"
"Do so! Our lord. And guide us in your ways."
"Ahah! It is so. O chosen ones who are known for their pious ways; ask what you wish and it shall be granted!"
"It is a matter of inconvenience that there are peoples of the book..."
"They are no more. There are no people of the book now. Your wish has been granted!"
"Our lord is most wise and merciful unto us...we who have not strayed to the left from the path."
"In making attacks it would be a luxury and convenience if a chain upon us was removed and one muslim might...slay him self...but alas..."
"Behold, it is granted! In this I delight!"
They were amazed at the blessings given by their lord.
"What does our Lord ask of us?"
"Distroy a mosque."
"This is strange reguest, our lord?"
"It is my way"
"Then it shall be done, our lord, our god."
Surly our lord knows best for us?
...And so it goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment