Thursday 4 December 2014

Ceremonial Magic Today; Magick of the Goetia

So Ceremonial Magic Today; the high magic of the superstitious past. 
Also called Goetic Magick.

Some photos of my tools and artifacts of the art. I have used it from time to time.

The Magic rig and set up: Circle of High Magics Art and Triangle of Solomon; stacked magician's altar; for we work standing rather than on our knees; and important difference when dealing with the ideas and would-be should-be's of mythos and legends.

Close up of the front of the Altar and staff.
The important Pentagram of Solomon the King (of Bible notoriety - he was a pagan by the way). This hex like symbol is to be displayed before the spirits/angels/gods/demons/jinn - the whole host of fantasia infact to ensure their good behaviour and obedience to the Magician. It is protective from malevolent harm of the hissing hordes of hellfire...useful to know that.

You can also see my magic staff, yes really, is en-runed with magical markings from a grimoire. That designates it as a magical tool of great power (it can now forced non physical things into defeat or compliance and direct the magical power etc). Kept apart from mundane uses; if there were any for such things.

The important Triangle of Solomon; a slight variant of the 'usual'. The mat is portable. This Triangle of the Art differentiates High Magicks from Shamanism and Wicca et al.
The Triangle of the Art (Triangle of Solomon) is the containment of the summoned; held beyond the circle of the Magician. This high magic method involves a separation of summoner and summoned not usually found in shamanism/wicca.

And the magic?
The magic is part in the doing. It is also part in the effect upon the magician. The Magician commands, the devotee cultist begs. Big difference in perspective, to the annoyance of many a slaver cult.

The Angels you pray to; they do my bidding.
Ouch.

Nice to see the Temple of Astarte still running:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwZ6TobhPA

And one for the Harry Potter fan club; the real life Wizard;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CRlF6xYk24
http://www.greyschool.com/index.php

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post. Do you follow the Goetia down to the letter? I fund that I can follow an abbreviated ritual, in the form of a petition with marked success.

    I recently petitioned Bune to assist with bringing abundance to me at work and in my personal life. Thus far, he has delivered on his end, and I am following through with mine. Thanks to Bune.

    Other than communication, what are the purposes of your evocations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your post. Do you follow the Goetia down to the letter? I fund that I can follow an abbreviated ritual, in the form of a petition with marked success.

    I recently petitioned Bune to assist with bringing abundance to me at work and in my personal life. Thus far, he has delivered on his end, and I am following through with mine. Thanks to Bune.

    Other than communication, what are the purposes of your evocations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's not the true circle,no offence

    ReplyDelete