Tuesday 9 December 2014

Ex-Homosexuals; Voice of the People versus Cult of State

It is shown again.

Ex-homosexuals, Vox Populi versus The Word of a God, the Cult of State.
Such is the enslavement of the mind that the false skeptics and fraud liberals cannot comprehend.

That ex-homosexuals exist is there for the non ignorant to notice; much like scientific evidence.
Or there to be ignored.

 Interesting; after all 93% lesbians were formerly in exclusive heterosexual monogamous relationships.Born that way? And on average, a lesbians will have sex with twice as many men as a so called heterosexual woman. Sluts excepted.
I covered this in my free book, Book of The Adept.

And secular ofcourse;
http://www.narth.com/
'New figures published by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) show that only 1.6% of adults in the UK identify themselves as gay, lesbian or bisexual.  The figures, which were collected by the ONS for its Sexual Identity Project, show that 1.2% of people identify as gay or lesbian whilst 0.5% identify as bisexual. 

Men are twice as likely as women to consider themselves gay or lesbian, with 1.6% of adult males identifying themselves as homosexual, compared to 0.8% of adult females.  The statistics show that the number of people who consider themselves as homosexual or bisexual is much lower than the figure widely cited by activists to the media.'


In Ignorence; the Cult of State fake skeptics;
 'A “former homosexual”? Funny, I wasn’t aware you could change.'
from  http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2007/09/folson-fair.html
.
Gays oppose ex-homosexual Marriage, conspiracy to murder;
“Look, I am not interested in defending myself. I don’t really need to do that,” he writes. “I understand your plight, your point-of-view. I understand the desire to want me to be crazy, or lost in my head and mind, or confused. I understand that it would be just easier if I didn’t exist, or I would just crawl into a hole somewhere and die. But I’m not going to do that.”

In an plea for his and his wife’s safety, he asks that “instead of plotting my death, you may consider the possibility that I do have a legitimate right to life and a legitimate right to my own” decisions.
He says that since so many have commented on his wedding — photos from his personal account meant only for family and friends were widely distributed — he wants to make it clear that “I am not here to ‘force my agenda’ or my ‘lifestyle’ on anyone else.”

I felt more comfortable living heterosexually.”

Glatze explains he wanted to “make a little ‘shout out’ to all of the angry homosexuals in our country who are currently spreading all sorts of hate and aggression on pro-homosexual blogs.”
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/ex-homosexuals-marriage-slammed-by-activists/
http://www.gcmwatch.com/10615/80-exhomosexual-video-testimonies
 
Sen. John Kerry's declaration Wednesday that homosexuals don't have a choice about their sexual orientation has enraged individuals who identify themselves as "ex-gays."... Shortly after Kerry made the remark Wednesday, reaction started pouring into Warren Throckmorton, a professor at Grove City College in Pennsylvania. Throckmorton said ex-homosexuals expressed outrage to him about Kerry's comment.
"Kerry's views, unfortunately, present a view of homosexuality that science does not support," Throckmorton said. "Bush, wisely, has reserved judgment and his views are closer to where science has progressed to at this point. I'm concerned that Kerry misled the country."
Throckmorton, considered an authority on sexual orientation research, recently released his own documentary, "I Do Exist," which chronicles the lives of ex-homosexuals.[30]
 Turned lesbian by pedophilia;
'Now people say that it was a kind of rape. I was only thirteen and she was twenty-four. Well, I say, if it was a rape, it was a good rape then. a rape that turned my sorry-ass coochi snorcher [vagina] into a kind of heaven.' http://americansfortruth.com/about/
 
Ave Caesar ?

No comments:

Post a Comment